Published Permissions

Sunday 18 February 2018

Mid month inspiration for Penny Black and More "Love, Hearts and Flowers".


Good morning folks!

It's mid month post time at Penny Black and More challenges for our theme this month of "Love, Hearts and Flowers".

Now, this is a truly rare creation for me as I don't usually do "cute and cuddly" but hey, I think the table is turning!!!!  I really did enjoy creating this card and it made me smile everytime I came back to it!!!  Made using Penny Black's 40-527 "purr-fect!" and 30-417 "delicate silhouettes" (love, from the with love sentiment) I went to work with alcohol pens, distress inks and some heart embellishments from my stash. I have also used a heart stencil on that background too.

Isn't this cute? There, a first for me but perhaps 2018 is the year that I start to bring cuteness in to my artwork????????

Well, if you haven't already joined us, pop on over to Penny Black and More Challenges:
for this months theme of "Love, Hearts and Flowers" but please remember, NO DIGITAL IMAGES ARE ALLOWED AND YOUR MAIN FOCAL IMAGE MUST BE A HAND STAMPED IMAGE PLEASE.
We have prizes for the winners too!!!!

Thanks for stopping by today,
Leanne xxxx

4 comments:

  1. You've already said what I was about to write Leanne because like you I don't do cute but sometimes it's good to step outside our comfort zone (albeit scary) and you have done a great job with this sweetie.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet design Leanne, so loving this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A purrfect creation Leanne, really cute and a gorgeous design, you've done cute really well.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i must admit when i saw this cute card, leanne, i was a bit surprised but it made me smile and i think it's soooo adorable!! i'm addicted to cute for the smile factor.

    ReplyDelete