Published Permissions

Wednesday 29 November 2017

My last two Call of the Wild samples for Sheena Douglass.....



Good morning!!

I've got the last of my Call of the Wild samples for your today that I made for Sheena Douglass last month.

What fun I've had playing with the new stamps and dies in this collection.

The first one is a monochrome card in lovely blacks and greys - gives such a powerful impression of the wolf don't you think? and the second one is a much warmer toned card using Sheena's new sparkle pens and Illustrator markers from Crafters Companion.

I do hope that you've enjoyed seeing my samples from this collection over the past few weeks - they were a real joy to use.

Thanks for stopping by today,

Leanne xxx

2 comments:

  1. Both showcase the stamps beautifully Leanne but I am really drawn to the first, the monochromatic colours seem so fitting for the Wolf.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stunning cards! Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete